This is a small release with some enhancements.
- Repository collaborators now returns a
users.Collaboratorobject, instead of a
users.ShortUserobject. This is to support collaborator affiliations. A refresh call of this object (and
users.Contributor) will result in a full
- The call to iterate collaborators of a repository
Repository#collaborators) can now take an
affiliationfilter with options of
all. The default is
all, which preserves the previous behavior of this method.
- Parse certain attributes on
IssueEventinto objects (again, this was a regression in 1.0)
- Handle older GitHub Enterprise responses for authenticated user objects
- Handle large file pull request responses not including a